Losing your driver's licence can cause enormous problems, both in your personal and business life.
Being properly represented when facing driving prosecutions can sometimes make the difference between keeping and losing your licence.
Our expert criminal defence lawyers can offer you bespoke legal advice and representation in Court. We will do all we can to present your defence or mitigate on your behalf.
We can assist you in connection with the following matters:
- Causing death by dangerous driving
- Driving without insurance/licence
- Drink/driving offences including “drunk in charge”
- Dangerous driving/driving without due care
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Tachometer offences
- Driving using a foreign licence
- Totting up
- Special reasons not to disqualify
- Excess speed on a motorway
- Touting for hire
- HGV, Tachograph and overloading offences
- Applications to have licence restored