Job Title: Legal Aid Billing Clerk
We have an excellent opportunity at our highly respected London Law Firm for a Family Billing Clerk with a focus on legal aid billing to join our team.
This role is based at our London Office for immediate start.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the billing. This will involve (but not be limited to) the following:
- Management and collection of Legal Aid fees
- Liaising with and Solicitors and external costs draftsman regarding interim and final bills.
- Collating, reviewing and processing High Cost Case plans
- Managing queries in respect of Legal Aid bills and other administrative tasks.
- Billing of Legal Aid work using our internal case management system (Lawfusion) and on CCMS.
- Chasing case/payment updates.
- Dealing with all Legal Aid queries.
- Processing Legal Aid payments.
- Managing any issues arising with outstanding Legal Aid fees, disbursements and expert invoices.
Previous experience in Legal Aid is preferable.
Salary dependent on experience, and a working environment that values and cares for its team members.
Please send your CV and covering letter by email to Vanessa Wood at Vwood@itnsolicitors.com
Equal Opportunities: ITN Solicitors are committed to Equal Opportunities and embraces diversity of its staff. All candidates will be assessed on merit solely.