We offer advice and representation on all aspects of immigration and nationality law.
For individuals we can assist with all categories of visa and entry-clearance applications from abroad. For those in the UK we can assist with asylum claims, human rights applications, applications based on EU law, settlement applications, applications based on relationships or families, Ankara Agreement applications and applications for business, work or student visas. We also offer advice on applications for British citizenship. We aim to provide a practical service tailored to the needs of the client which achieves the desired outcome as efficiently as possible. However where applications are refused, we can assist with appeals and challenges in the Courts and Tribunals.
Because of our expertise in criminal and immigration law, we can offer unrivalled legal assistance in detention, deportation and extradition cases.
We can offer fixed fees in the majority of immigration matters which include:
- Entry-clearance and visa applications from abroad
- Relationship and family based applications (e.g. spouse, fiancé, unmarried partner, dependent relative etc.)
- Applications based on EU Law (family member, extended family members, Ankara Agreement, primary carer)
- Complex cases- asylum and human rights applications
- Deportation, detention and extradition cases
- Business, work and points based system applications (Tiers 1 and 2)
- Student visas (Tier 4)
- British citizenship (naturalisation, registration)
- Appeals to the First-Tier and Upper-Tier Tribunal
- Applications for Judicial Review