Domestic Abuse & Forced Marriage

People who are in abusive relationship or suffering abuse or threats can apply for a non-molestation order to protect them abuse and occupation order to regulate the occupancy of the family home.  In certain circumstances, the orders can be applied for on an emergency basis and we aim to see you on the same day. 

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can change this and find out more by following this link.